Assistant Chateau Manager - 2019Travelbound France
Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
Our Assistant Chateau Manager is at the heart of our Chateau. You will oversee the day to day running of the Chateau and work hard to ensure our staff remain motivated throughout the season. You will be the driving force behind us successfully delivering an unforgettable experience for our guests.
We believe happy staff make for happy guests. A large part of your role will be coming up with incentives and social events for the staff.
What are we looking for?
- A customer comes first attitude to working
- Responsible and reliable
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and muck in
- A real team motivator
- Able to be on top of your game from dusk till dawn
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Experience managing a team and working in a role similar to this is essential. We’re looking for individuals who are confident in their leadership style and strive for results. As you can imagine a large proportion of our guests are French, whilst some of our staff do speak French it is desirable our management team are able to converse in French.