Bartender - 2019Travelbound France
Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
As a Bartender you will be responsible for the running of our small, Chateau bar. In the day the bar offers a fun place for our guests to purchase child-friendly snacks and beverages and in the evening it’s a space for our adult, party leaders to relax and unwind after a full day of activities. Your duties will range from, serving customers, stock takes, processing orders and creating exciting promotions.
What are we looking for?
- Previous bar experience and a good understanding of what it takes to run a small bar
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Responsible and reliable
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Experience working in a bar environment is essential. This is an ideal position for someone who has lots of bar experience but is now looking to take a leap into a more supervisory role.