Centre Training Manager - 2019Travelbound France
Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
As the Chateau Du Molay Centre Training Manager you will be responsible in training and developing our activity staff in the delivery of our on-site, land-based activities. Whilst there is plenty for our guests to do in Normandy, we pride ourselves on being able to offer our customers a whole host of activities for them to partake in whilst staying with us. Some of the activities we offer include, football, rugby, blind trail, dance mania and archery. You will have the freedom to introduce and create new and exciting activities, alongside training our staff on how to deliver them in accordance with our company health and safety guidelines. This is a fantastic role for someone who has experience in what it takes to deliver activities and already has some experience in training and developing staff.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in delivering multiple activities
- Responsible and reliable
- Interest in developing more junior members of the team
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and muck in
- A real team motivator
- Able to be on top of your game from dusk till dawn
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Experience managing a team and working in a role similar to this is essential. We’re looking for individuals who are confident in their leadership style and strive for results. As you can imagine a large proportion of our guests are French, whilst some of our staff do speak French it is desirable our management team are able to converse in French.