Cook - Summer 2019SkiBound France
You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
You’ll have time to enjoy everything summer in the mountains has to offer, think watching sunsets over the mountains, bbqs by the lakes, hiking through forests or speeding down the mountain on one of the many mountain bike trails. We’ll make sure that once you’ve done the hard work, you’ll have time to play hard, or chill and work on that perfect tan…
The low down…
During the summer months we employ a specialist maintenance team who work on improving our hotels and make essential repairs, in preparation for the busy winter months ahead. We’re looking for a cook to join our team to work throughout the Summer. You would be responsible for preparing all of the meals for our hungry maintenance team! (approx. 6 people). The meals will be relatively basic, but you will need to be confident working independently – so experience working as a cook is essential.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in the kitchen environment
- Good understanding of HACCP and Health and Safety regulations
- A passion for the catering industry
- Confident working independently
What’s in it for you
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA