Customer Operations AdministratorUnited Kingdom
We have an amazing opportunity to work across 2 of our Experience Education brands, JCA and Skibound. Based in Brighton, we are proud of our reputation for providing thousands of children every year with unforgettable adventures promoting safety, personal development and of course, fun! With JCA having 2 centres in the UK, and our ski trips covering Europe and North America, we provide great value and quality, and can tailor trips to suit each group’s requests.
Our Administrators are responsible for the organisation behind these trips and building key relations with school stakeholders.
Benefits With Us
- Hybrid working is supported (2-3 days in the office)
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Opportunities to travel as reps within Experience Education
- Dealing with group tour administration and party leader queries from point of confirmation
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that Tour requests are handed over accurately.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to tight schedules and precise standards
- Processing passenger details and inputting these accurately onto the reservation system
- Dealing with party leaders requests and queries efficiently
- Dealing with and managing financial information including monitoring payments and producing invoices
- Developing strong rapports with UK and overseas operational staff
- Liaising with and advising Sales, Operations and commercial team on any changes, additions or relevant information regarding groups travelling.
- Organising pre planning visits
- Keep the reservations system booking system up to date and accurate
- Being a part of the Internal on-call rota system
- Demonstrate the ability to deal directly with clients over the telephone and via email in a professional and assured manner
- Provide and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to both clients and colleagues alike.
- Interest or previous experience within the ski industry or UK Activity Centres would be valuable
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, excel etc
- Willingness to undertake product training as and when required
- Ability to manage own workload
This role would suit someone with a passion for educational travel and/or skiing, with demonstrable skills in administration and customer service. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please Apply https://careers.travelopia.com/info.php?ref=271286