Digital Marketing ManagerJCA, SkiBound, Travelbound United Kingdom
This is an exciting Digital Marketing Role for three of the leading Educational worldwide travel brands within the Travelopia Group – Travelbound, Skibound and JCA . These brands exist alongside 40+ other activity travel businesses operating under the umbrella organisation of Travelopia.
Travelbound offers educational school trips, university tours and music and performing arts tours within the UK and overseas and are tour specialists with the experience, knowledge and passion to organise unforgettable trips that inspire students to learn, long after they return home.
Skibound has over 30 years of experience in successfully operating ski tours for UK schools to destinations across Europe and North America, SkiBound is the trusted name in safe, affordable and well organised ski trips for schools, colleges and universities.
JCA are specialists in outdoor activity adventures, providing exhilarating residential trips for schools across five centres in the UK. JCA also offer a range of family adventure trips, sports weekends including netball and football
This role is based in the office in Brighton on a full time basis.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Commercial Director and will manage the school brand websites and e commerce activity in-line with agreed online objectives including bottom line sales.
100% of the sales are taken offline via the in-house and on-road sales team, but the school websites and digital communications including PPC/SEO, email and customer targeting drive a large share of the lead traffic to the sales teams. You will develop the online e-commerce and marketing acquisition to deliver commercial targets, customer engagement and brand awareness goals through all online channels.
Taking ownership for the individual e-commerce budgets you will be responsible for delivering a clearly defined schools market digital strategy that maximizes return on marketing spend and creates a point of differentiation for the respective brand sales functions through a clear customer journey.
As part of a small specialized marketing team, working alongside the two School Brand Managers for JCA/Ski and Travelbound and the Content Executive you will need to have successfully delivered websites and online communications campaigns and be comfortable having a creative input in the above as well as technical oversight- including knowledge of PPC, SEO, CMS, Google Analytics and other KPI generating tools.
This is a hands on role work with the marketing brand communications team and Sales to ensure all campaigns deliver to agreed sales budgets as well as owning key deliverables, PPC and SEO activity, and website and email performance, traffic & lead volumes and online booking conversion, reporting and analyzing of sales data ultimately driving up conversions, repeat purchase and increasing consumer awareness of the brand/product portfolio.
You will intuitively understand Schools marketing having worked with education orientated organisations or in a similar market which requires a segmented, focused message delivered through multi-channel marketing.
Working with Development team and outside agency to deliver website developments and functionality.
The successful candidate will be adept at tracking, measuring and demonstrating ROI as well as engaging and inspiring internal customers in new and exciting online campaign ideas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in digital marketing, marketing budget, planning and management for all type of campaigns.
- Strategic thinker capable of articulating the digital direction and actions to a non-technical audience through excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others and maintain effective working relationships with senior leaders
- A proven record in delivering bottom line sales through ecommerce activities with the ability to evidence the ability to increase traffic, revenue as well as generate customer acquisition and conversion.
- Demonstrated experience in Digital communications/email and SEO, PPC and other Search activity.
- High level skills with Google analytics and demonstrate the ability to monitor trends (constantly developing), interpret data and create reports;
- Experience with WordPress and Drupal an advantage.
- A creative background with the ability to deliver inventive and original ideas and concepts when implementing email marketing campaigns online.
- Able to demonstrate understanding in consumer markets, trends and consumer needs with experience in a retail online marketing environment preferable to inform online customer user journey improvements.
- Experience in influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player who is highly energetic and self-motivated working to targets and thriving under pressure.
- Experience in web development projects from conception to delivery including liaising with Technical /developers and all internal stakeholders/management.