Handyperson - Winter 18/19SkiBound France
Stop! Hammer time…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
Our hotels require some TLC over the busy Winter season – our club hotels are our pride and joy. From leaky taps, repairing bunk beds and vital outside tasks such as clearing the snow, as a handyperson you will be able to turn your hand to it all. And don’t forget you’ll be working at the top of a mountain, so no B&Q here! You’ll need to be resourceful and efficient whilst having a keen eye for detail. You’ll be working independently but will thrive as part of a bigger team working across all departments.
What we’re looking for
- No formal qualifications needed but previous experience in basic maintenance is essential
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with all departments of the hotel (could include pot wash to making beds)
- Pay close attention to health and safety details
- Take pride in your work and complete all tasks to a high standard no matter how small the job
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA