Housekeeping Assistant - 2020Travelbound France
Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring guest rooms and communal areas of the Chateau are kept to a high standard. Some of your duties will include changing beds, cleaning rooms, replenishing towels and ensuring communal areas such as the bar and restaurant are kept clean and tidy. You will also support in the restaurant during meal times, waiting tables and serving meals. This is a really varied role giving you the opportunity to be involved in multiple areas of the Chateau.
What are we looking for?
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
- A vibrant personality
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous experience in housekeeping (desirable, not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Previous hospitality experience is desirable, but not essential. A passion for experiencing French culture, and a willingness to work with children is key, oh and if you can speak french…bonus! (our staff are predominantly English speaking – so don’t worry if you can’t say much more than “Bonjour” when it comes to speaking French)