International Sales and Sales AdministratorTravelbound United Kingdom
What will I be doing?
Working closely within the rest of the International team you will offer a high level of support to the International Manager, International Tour Co-ordinator and the worldwide brands worldwide as well as:
- Establish, create and maintain customer rapport/relationships with both internal and external customers by responding to all queries in a timely and professional manner
- Establish client contact over the telephone and via email
- Creating detailed tour itineraries
- Creating Costings / Pricing and tour quotations for all new quotes across several worldwide brands
- Creating Costings / Pricing and tour quotations for all new direct quotes and liaising with party leaders
- Handling all aspects of the booking to deliver a seamless, personalised service. Answering queries from clients on all aspects of their booking prior to confirmation
- Dealing and negotiating with overseas suppliers for travel and hotel arrangements building strong relationships to support the business area to achieve goals
- Researching flight routes and airlines, in order to request correct flight quotes from our contacts
- Researching new requests and queries from clients to assess viability
- Manage and be aware of Health and Safety risks of the product we are offering
- Converting enquiries to sales and initiate follow-up procedures to ensure successful conversion
- Successful generation of revenue, margin and volume in line with individual targets
- Maintaining our in-house CRM system
- Generating and loading quotes using our bespoke, live system to produce accurate quotation letters
- Responsible for first deposit invoicing of all new bookings and chasing until first deposit has been received and correctly allocated onto the Travelink booking
- Handing over all confirmed bookings once the 1stdeposit has been received to the International Tour co-ordinator
- Support new product development projects and gathering market information and identifying decision makers for tours
- Implementing new business development activity, Establish repeat business to aid your personal achievements within the team
- Proactive approach to producing and managing your call lists and other data requested by the Sales Manager
What are you looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative. You will have meticulous attention to detail with regards to all correspondence and excellent communication skills.
We’re looking for someone to bring passion and energy to this role, to be organised and work to achieve set deadlines and targets.
Ideally you will have previous travel industry experience, and a commercial approach to your work.
I love to travel and after completing my A-Level course in Travel and Tourism I made my way over to Travelbound to grow on my passion! I love spending time with family and friends. My parents live on a boat, which means every time I see them I also get a holiday! They are the reason I love to travel and we are always finding new places to visit and explore together.
Favourite part of my job
Best part of the job is working with some great people and I have been lucky enough to gain some amazing friendships. Also learning about different destinations around the world helps build up my bucket list!
Best work memory
My best work memory is repping groups in Disneyland Paris.
Why you should join Travelbound
If you are looking to grow your knowledge of travel and the world then this job is perfect.
What qualities do you need to work for Travelbound
You need to have great attention to detail and be patient, all jobs take time to learn but learning how to put together a 4 week tour might take that little bit longer, so don’t be afraid to ask questions and put yourself out there
Places I have travelled with my job
Disneyland Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Bruges, Brussels