JCA Activity Centre Operations Duty ManagerJCA UK - Condover Hall
If a 9-5 job behind a desk is just not your thing, then you’re in the right place!
Based at our flagship Activity Centre, Condover Hall, you will have the chance to work at one of the UK’s leading residential Activity Centres. Specialising in activity trips for School and Youth Groups, at JCA we pride ourselves on delivering a unique experience, accompanied with an array of outstanding activities and facilities. Condover Hall is in the heart of the west-midlands countryside, nestled among beautiful scenery and a stone’s throw away from a multitude of outdoor pursuits, (no busy, city commute to work here!)
What will I be doing?
As an Activity Centre Operations & Duty Manager no two days will look the same. You will be the driving force behind delivering an exceptional level of customer service to both our guests and our suppliers. You will work hard to ensure any complaints or issues are resolved and dealt with in a timely and professional manner- with the focus on guest satisfaction and Health & Safety.
We’re looking for a real ambassador for JCA and your passion and knowledge for the role and this industry will be imparted upon more junior members of the team, our guests, and even when the going gets tough, you’ll know how get the best possible result from any situation and ensure our guests and staff are smiling and coordinated.
This is a varied role but some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Main point of contact for both guests, suppliers and staff across all departments and deputising for Activity Centre Manager in their absence.
- Maintain excellent customer service including dealing with escalated customer complaints or on site emergencies
- Maintain high standards of health and safety and presentation throughout the Activity Centre
- Shift working to deputise for the Centre Manager and ensuring continuity of service for our guests
- Understanding and a supporting responsibility for each area of the business is key, so an understanding of departments across a residential activity centre is important, including facilities/maintenance and site security.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build positive working relationships. You will have a passion for the outdoors and ideally have experience working within this industry or in Guest Relations, whether it be at an Activity Centre, Hotel or a Holiday Park. Applicants must have a flexible approach to their role and be happy to help out, when required across all departments. This will include working early mornings and evening shifts between the hours of 7am- 10pm.
In return, you will have the chance to work at one of the UK’s leading Activity Centres within a leading Activity brand. JCA is part of a larger group of businesses, which means you will have the chance to be a part of a smaller business, but with the backing and support of a larger company and the opportunities that this creates.