Catering Assistant - 2020JCA UK - Condover Hall
We are looking for both full-time and part-time Catering Assistants to join our vibrant team at our flagship Activity Centre, Condover Hall which is based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. This is a seasonal vacancy from February 2020 to November 2020, with the option of returning for the same dates each year.
What will I be doing?
As a Catering Assistant you will work to support the Head Chef in our busy onsite canteen. Some of your duties will include:
- Serving meals to both our guests and staff
- Keeping the kitchen and restaurant area clean and
- Ensuring health and safety and cleanliness regulations are met
- Assist with unpacking of deliveries
- Ensuring food is stored correctly and rotated in accordance with HACCP regulations
We are looking for someone who is…
- Interested in the catering industry
- A team player
We are looking for individuals who are looking to kick start their career in the catering and hospitality industries. You must work well within a team and be prepared to help with all aspects of the kitchen, from serving food to cleaning up afterwards.
Previous experience working in a kitchen is desirable but not essential.