JCA Recruitment Co-ordinatorUK - Condover Hall, Shropshire
With over 25 years’ experience in the outdoor industry, JCA is one of the leading UK companies for school and family activity holidays. JCA’s flagship activity centre is Condover Hall which is based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Condover Hall boasts over 40 different activities to choose from and can host over 500 guests at one time – a super exciting and unique place to work!
JCA are currently looking for a part-time Recruitment Co-ordinator to join the vibrant team at Condover Hall.
What will I be doing?
- Assist in creating and advertising job adverts for Condover Hall support roles
- Screen applications and shortlist candidates
- Hold initial screening calls to explain the job role and understand more about the candidate’s experience, skills and availability
- Arrange face to face interviews between the candidate and department manager
- Support department managers with the interview process when required e.g. creating interview questions
- Make offer and rejection phone calls/emails to candidates with feedback from the department manager
- Assist new starters with documentation and liaise with the Head Office HR team to support the on-boarding process
Our motto at JCA is ‘teamwork makes the dream work!’ We are looking for positive, can-do individuals who share our teamwork ethos – Our job adverts will give you a good flavour for each job role but other duties within the scope of each role may be required.
What are we looking for?
- Previous recruitment experience is essential, either within a recruitment agency or internal recruitment role. Experience in high-volume recruitment is a bonus!
- Previous HR admin/ co-ordinator experience desirable but not essential
- Previous reception work or customer service experience is a bonus
- Previous experience of working collaboratively with other teams remotely is a bonus
- Shows high attention to detail and evidences working in an efficient and organised manner
- Must be confident to work with and guide department managers to follow correct recruitment processes
- A can-do attitude and happy to assist with other duties when required
The extra bits…
- Ideally to start from October 2022
- To be based at JCA’s flagship activity centre – Condover Hall in Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- You must be able to travel to Condover Hall each day as accommodation is not provided for this role
- Permanent, part-time position for 16 hours a week between Monday and Friday – can be split as x2 8 hour days a week or x4 4 hour mornings or afternoons
- Position paid at £10 per hour
- Full training will be provided including: Right to work checks and Safer Recruitment processes
- Role progression opportunities within JCA
- On-going opportunities within the Travelopia network over 30 different travel brands