Kitchen Porter/ Night Porter - 2019Travelbound France
Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
This is a dual role giving you the best of both worlds. When rota’d to your day shifts you will be an integral part of the kitchen team, ensuring our chefs have everything they need to fuel our guests for a day full of activities at the Chateau. On your night shifts you will carry out health and safety checks and be a first port of call for anyone who needs assistance throughout the evening – but don’t worry there will always be a member of senior management on call to help deal with any particularly tricky questions.
What are we looking for?
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Works well individually and as part of a team
- Previous cleaning or kitchen experience is ideal
- Customer service experience
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Previous experience in this industry is desirable but not necessarily essential. A willingness to learn and someone who is reliable is key.