Music AdministratorTravelbound United Kingdom
Travelbound is part of Travelopia. Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada we are passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers.
An exciting opportunity in the role of Music Administrator has become available within the Travelbound Music and Concerts Tours Team. Sitting in the Education Division, we are dedicated to arranging specialist music and performance tours and are a small team who require a strong and enthusiastic team player.
- To manage all aspects of customer service and tour operations from confirmation of booking to point of departure. You will liaise with clients, coach companies, hoteliers, concert venues, restaurants and attractions servicing our clients’ needs while taking all opportunities to upsell extras and improve our margin. Key to this is a musical understanding of the clients’ requirements in order to book and promote the most appropriate concerts.
- To produce practical and exciting itineraries that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- To produce customers’ invoices and ensure all payments are received on time.
- To process supplier’s invoices and ensure all costs are correctly recorded on our reservation system.
- To forge close relationships with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues in order to maximize profit and minimize costs.
- To deliver outstanding customer service to tight schedules and precise standards.
- To help create and amend tour quotes using our live in-house reservation system and Teachers’ Toolkit
- To load, amend and update our Customer Database system when required
- To follow up outgoing marketing material and seek new business (only during busy sales periods)
- Any other Ad Hoc duties required by the business
To apply for the role you will have the following qualities:
- Good administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work in a pressurized environment
- An interest in music and/or performing arts
- Computer literate with use of Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Existing knowledge of a wide range of European and worldwide destinations (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Provide and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to both clients and colleagues alike
- Have commercial acumen; be adaptable, reliable and flexible, with a responsible attitude
Based in Brighton. Full Time.
Operating Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:30 (during peak-season it may be necessary to work additional hours)
25 days holiday per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year