Night Porter - Winter 19/20SkiBound France
From dusk till dawn…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
Calling all night owls! As a Night Porter you will have the best of both worlds. Your night shifts will give you more flexibility when it comes to mountain time – plus the bonus of two whole days off! By night you will be the eyes and ears of the hotel, dealing with customer queries or issues as and when they arise. You’ll also carry out health and safety checks, snow clearing, cleaning and generally making sure everything is ticking over, so our guests get a good night’s rest.
We are firm believers of “team work makes the dream work” so rolling up your sleeves and supporting your team mates in other areas of the hotel will also form a big part of your role.
What we’re looking for
- Happy working night shifts independently
- Previous experience working night shifts (desirable, not essential)
- Customer service experience
- Responsible and able to show initiative when dealing with complex situations
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA