Operations Supervisor - Winter Ski 17/18SkiBound France
Skibound’s answer to Yoda!
As a Skibound Operations Supervisor you truly will form a partnership with our Resort Managers, striving for the same goal in creating an excellent experience for our customers and team. You’ll really understand how a Ski operation works and be able to confidently manage, when the going gets tough. You’ll need to be able to speak and understand French to a good level as you’ll be working closely with local suppliers and customers alike. Your average day will be a real mixed bag – travelling between our 3 resorts, supporting hotel managers, reps and techs and having bright ideas for increasing profitability via our in house promotions. As an Operations Supervisor you will be involved in all aspects of what it takes to run a Winter Season. You will also be responsible for monitoring and controlling the operations financial expenditure, paperwork and monies – whether this be agreeing invoices and ensuring we remain competitive against our competition in resort through marketing and networking.
What are we looking for?
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and muck in
- Passion for skiing and resort life and be a brand champion throughout the season.
- Able to be on top of your game from dusk till dawn
- Experience in a similar role isn’t essential, we would consider the right applicant looking for their next step up.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
- Be able to converse confidently in French is a must!
- Be able to drive (and be happy to drive in the Alps)Experience working in ski resorts to a supervisory level (we would consider the right applicant looking for their next step up.)
- At least 5 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)