SkiboundSkiBound, Travelbound France
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Travelopia as a ‘Recruitment & HR Administrator!’ based in our French office.
Travelopia is at the forefront of global travel for those wanting something distinctive. We are the only collection of travel brands of this kind in the world – our portfolio is exclusively focused on specialist travel. This vacancy is within the People team of the Education sector. The Education brands deliver trips to children and young adults as part of their school education including UK based residentials, curricular and sports-based tours, ski trips and global expeditions for children from schools in the UK & Australia.
Our People Team manage the full employee lifecycle for our seasonal teams – We recruit high volumes to cover our operation requirements for our winter and summer seasons in the French Alps with Skibound and our Chateau programme with Travelbound in Normandy, France.
This role supports the day-to-day administration and generalist duties of the operation including applying for French work permits and visas, submitting payroll detail to our French social accountants, issuing employment contracts and following the right to work processes. You will also be involved in all elements of our recruitment campaigns – From creating job adverts and sourcing new advertising platforms to holding interviews and offering candidates their dream seasonal job!
- Managing high volume, seasonal recruitment campaigns
- Creating new and exciting seasonal job adverts
- Administration of the Experience Education career page
- Supporting with methods of attraction via our recruitment website, specialist job boards and social media
- Building relationships with job centres and universities
- Seeking connections across Europe for recruitment support
- Working within the French system to apply for work permits and visas
- Working within the safer recruitment guidelines
- Managing applications and shortlisting suitable candidates
- Leading various assessments including virtual and face-to-face interviews
- Supporting operations managers with recruitment guidance as required
- Providing interview feedback in a professional manner
- Completing right to work checks, issuing employment contracts, following right to work processes etc.
- Supporting on French payroll duties
- Maintaining HR management system and handling confidential information
- Work collaboratively with the People Team in the UK and the French operations teams
- Managing the collation of working time records and personnel files
- Assisting with the management or HR processes around staff training and appraisals
What we are looking for:
- French and English speaker
- Previous recruitment or HR experience – We wouldn’t expect you to have done an identical role before, but experience of high-volume recruitment is desirable
- Previous work experience in the travel industry is a bonus
- A great communicator – You’ll need to be confident speaking to candidates over the phone and when leading interviews
- Happy to work towards deadlines and manage time effectively
- Enjoys the buzz of fast paced, high-volume recruitment and can be self-motivated to fill multiple roles across various locations
- Motivated with high energy – You will be the first person that our candidates speak to, and our applicants will be excited about a career with us
- An eye for detail – Many of our processes are admin based and must be submitted correctly the first time e.g. payroll, French Government visas and work permits.
What’s in it for you:
- To start from June 2022
- Based in our Ugine or Albertville office
- Full-time position approx. 35 hours a week
- Competitive salary circa 24000€ brut per annum dependant on experience
- Eligible for the Travelopia 2022 bonus scheme based on our customer feedback scores
- Blended working between the office and home
- Career progression opportunities