Recruitment & HR ExecutiveUnited Kingdom
Travelopia is at the forefront of global travel for those wanting something distinctive. We are the only collection of travel brands of this kind in the world – our portfolio is exclusively focused on specialist travel. This vacancy is within the People team of the Education sector. The Education brands deliver trips to children and young adults as part of their school education including UK based residentials, curricular and sports-based tours, ski trips and global expeditions for children from schools in the UK & Australia.
Our People Team manages the full employee lifecycle for our seasonal teams – We recruit high volumes to cover our operation requirements, this includes teams working a winter ski season in the alps with Skibound, working a summer season in Northern France with Travelbound and running activities at our JCA flagship activity centre, Condover Hall in Shropshire, UK.
This role supports the day-to-day administration and generalist duties of the operation, issuing employment contracts, completing DBS checks, and following the right to work processes. You will be involved in all elements of our recruitment campaigns – From creating job adverts and planning assessment days to holding interviews and offering candidates their dream seasonal job!
- Managing high volume, seasonal recruitment campaigns
- Creating new and exciting seasonal job adverts
- Administration of the Experience Education career page
- Supporting with methods of attraction via our recruitment website, specialist job boards and social media
- Working within the safer recruitment guidelines
- Managing applications and shortlisting suitable candidates
- Leading various assessments including recruitment days, Teams and telephone interviews and face-to-face interviews
- Supporting brand managers with recruitment guidance as required
- Providing interview feedback in a professional manner
- Completing right to work checks, issuing employment contracts, setting up DBS applications, following right to work processes etc.
- Supporting on payroll duties
- Maintaining HR management system and handling confidential information
What we are looking for:
- Previous recruitment experience – We wouldn’t expect you to have done an identical role before, but experience of high-volume recruitment is desirable
- Previous work experience in the travel industry is a bonus
- A great communicator – You’ll need to be confident speaking to candidates over the phone and when supporting on our recruitment days
- Happy to work towards deadlines and manage time effectively
- Enjoys the buzz of fast paced, high volume recruitment and can be self-motivated to fill multiple roles across various locations
- Motivated with high energy – You will be the first person that our candidates speak to, and our applicants will be excited about a career with us
- Approachable – for a lot of our candidates this may be their first time working away from home
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary circa £22,500 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to our benefits platform, giving you a huge choice of discounts
- Full-time, permanent position – part-time hours considered
- Blended working between the office and home