Regional Account Manager - DubaiTravelbound Dubai
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced sales person to join the Travelbound international team based in Dubai. We have been operating very successfully for the last 3 years working with schools and colleges in the Middle East providing their students with a range of Ski and Educational tours across Europe and worldwide. This will be a contract role requiring commitment for 18-24 months starting in September/October 2017.
An attractive package is provided including generous salary this is the equivalent of £25,000 – £30,000 per year , accommodation, car, phone, health insurance, two return flights back to the UK per year and associated expenses.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a really ambitious person who would love the opportunity to be based in central Dubai as part of our international team. Knowledge of the Ski / Educational tours sector is not essential as extensive training will be given to the right candidate but sales experience with a real desire to hit targets and generate new business is. The position would suit a single person but the opportunity to take a partner would be considered.
What we are looking for
- Previous sales / Account Management experience
- Experience within the travel industry
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative with a desire to succeed
- Computer literate with use of Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- You will need to be self-motivated and responsible for your own work load
- Ability to work to and achieve set targets
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Provide and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to clients and colleagues alike
- Ability to quickly grasp new products, marketing initiatives and hold a lateral thinking approach to sales
- Clean full British driving licence
- Operating Sunday to Thursday (during peak-season it may be necessary to work additional hours) It may be necessary to attend before or after school meetings so working hour will be flexible to accommodate this.
Working within Travelopia
- Join us and in return you’ll be rewarded with…
- Competitive package to include: accommodation, car, phone, health insurance, two return flights back to the UK per year and associated expenses.
- Reward scheme – online discounts on products & services
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities