Resort Driver - Winter Ski 18/19SkiBound France
On the road again…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
Our resort driver is essential to the smooth running of the Winter Ski Season. No two days will look the same. From couriering stock and inventory between resorts, to collecting excited, new starters from the airport you will spend your days on the open road. You will often be the first person to meet new staff, so being friendly and welcoming is key.
Safety comes first, so keeping your vehicle in good working order will be at the top of your priority list. Much like the weather, things can be very changeable in resort, so being able to jump in your vehicle and attend a job is really important. Some of the journeys you make will be challenging, so you will need to have a good sense of direction and be able to appropriately plan your routes to make sure you arrive on time. Other duties include snow clearing and assisting with the upkeep of our warehouse in Albertville being organised and methodical is critical in this role.
What we’re looking for
- Able to drive and is happy to drive in France (must have a clean driving licence and be over the age of 21)
- Comfortable driving in extreme weather conditions, and on service roads
- Excellent customer service skills
- Responsible and reliable confidence to think on your feet and show initiative
- Hard working, yet efficient (means more time exploring the mountains!)
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA