Sales Executive (Sports)JCA United Kingdom
Experience Education is a unique collection of brands, leading the way in global educational travel across Europe, Australia, Dubai and the US and we’re on a mission to create the most inspiring experiences for our guests, with memories that last for a life time!
At JCA we are the outdoor activity experts, passionate about delivering exceptional educational programmes that promote personal development with a dash of fun in a stimulating and exciting environment outside of the classroom!
What you’ll be getting up to…
We require an individual to join the JCA sports team to support our National Sports Manager in generating sales from both clubs and school teams within the UK who are interested in netball and football tournaments & team building weekends at our Flagship activity center, Condover Hall. The individual would need to be highly motivated with a passion for sales and have the ability to work under his or her own initiative.
- Establish client contact over the telephone and via email
- Handling aspects of bookings to deliver a seamless, personalised service. Answering queries from clients on all aspects of their booking
- Converting enquiries to sales and initiate follow-up procedures to ensure successful conversion
- Produce accurate quotations
- Maintaining our in-house CRM system and reservation system
- Successful generation of revenue, margin and volume in line with individual targets
- Proactive approach to producing and managing your call lists and other data requested by the Sales Manager
- Maintain up-to-date information relating to current campaigns, special offers, operational changes, product updates, competitor products and offers as required
- Support new product development projects and market research
- Support in implementing new business development activity, gathering market information and identifying decision makers for bookings
- Establish repeat business to aid your personal achievements within the team
- Develop, grow and manage your own personal accounts
- Ensure sales targets are achieved with the support and development from the Sales Manager
- Generate reports to provide feedback on effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensure accurate and responsible administration
What we’re looking for…
- Motivated to be successful, both as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to work to and achieve set targets
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Provide and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to clients and colleagues alike
- Is a self-starter and uses initiative to deliver results
- Ability to quickly grasp new products, marketing initiatives and hold a lateral thinking approach to sales
- Computer literate with use of Excel/ Word and PowerPoint
- Create and develop strong internal and external professional relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate success in previous sales environments, which focus on selling value – not price
What you’ll get from us…
Our open style Brighton Office is located in the quirky, cosmopolitan area of Kemptown and is just a stone’s throw from the beach! In addition to a competitive salary we want you to strike the perfect work-life balance by giving you 25 days holiday each year plus your 8 days bank holiday!
We appreciate the work you do, and we want you to feel supported, that’s why we also offer a Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance as well as access to hundreds of discounts across all your favourite brands.
Experience Education celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. After all, it is our people that make our business, our products and our communities simply great!