Sales ExecutiveJCA United Kingdom
Experience Education is a unique collection of brands, leading the way in global educational travel across Europe, Australia, Dubai and the US and we’re on a mission to create the most inspiring experiences for our guests, with memories that last for a life time!
At JCA we are the outdoor activity experts, passionate about delivering exceptional educational programmes that promote personal development with a dash of fun in a stimulating and exciting environment outside of the classroom!
What you’ll be getting up to…
An exciting opportunity in the role of Sales Executive has become available within the JCA Sales Team based in Brighton. We are a dedicated team selling UK Residential Activity Trips to schools and groups to our owned and leased centres.
- To be accountable for the sales from an area within the UK establishing client contact over the telephone and via email
- Maintaining re-bookers and increasing sales within your region
- Answering queries from clients on all aspects of their booking prior to confirmation
- Generating and loading quotes using our bespoke, live reservation system
- Converting enquiries to sales and initiate follow-up procedures to ensure successful conversion
- Produce accurate quotation letters and invoices
- Maintaining our in-house CRM system
- Successful generation of revenue, margin and volume in line with individual targets
- Proactive approach to producing and managing your call lists and other data requested by the Sales Manager including cold calling, web research and email marketing
- Maintain up-to-date information relating to current campaigns, special offers, operational changes, product updates, competitor products and offers as required
- Support new product development projects and market research
- Visiting our UK sites to keep up with any product developments
What we’re looking for…
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative with a desire to succeed
- Computer literate with use of Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to and achieve set targets
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work throughout the day
- Ability to confidently cold call and close the sale
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Provide and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to clients and colleagues alike
- Ability to quickly grasp new products, marketing initiatives and hold a lateral thinking approach to sales
- Activity sector experience (desirable)
What you’ll get from us…
Our open style Brighton Office is located in the quirky, cosmopolitan area of Kemptown and is just a stone’s throw from the beach! In addition to a competitive salary we want you to strike the perfect work-life balance by giving you 25 days holiday each year plus your 8 days bank holiday!
We appreciate the work you do, and we want you to feel supported, that’s why we also offer a Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance as well as access to hundreds of discounts across all your favourite brands.
Experience Education celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. After all, it is our people that make our business, our products and our communities simply great!