Activities Rep - Winter 19/20SkiBound France
Follow the leader…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
As an Activities Rep you will be vital in making sure our guests have a trip to remember!
The kids will look up to you and see you as their hero – you’ll make sure that they’re safe and having fun from breakfast to bedtime. Your role will be anything but the boring 9-5 – you’ll feel at home working in the hotel and out in the resort. From welcoming excitable guests and organising paperwork on transfer day to running Ski après events, no two days will look the same!
We are firm believers of “team work makes the dream work” so rolling up your sleeves and supporting your team mates in other areas of the hotel will also form a big part of your role.
What we’re looking for
- Customer service experience
- Confident in leading a group of children and interacting with party leaders (experience working with children is essential)
- Adaptable and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible with strong organisational skills
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA