Ski Technician - Winter 18/19SkiBound France
These boots are made for skiing
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
Does the thought of a newly waxed and sharpened pair of skis get you excited? As a Skibound Ski Tech you will be the fountain of knowledge when it comes to kitting out our guests with all the equipment they need for a fun-filled week of mountain action. You’ll be an expert in the service and upkeep of all ski equipment, with our health and safety standards at the forefront of everything you do. As an integral member of the hotel team, you will also pick up rep and host duties when needed.
What we’re looking for
- Keen skier and a good understanding of ski equipment (Salomon training will be provided)
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail with a focus on health and safety
- Able to prioritise and multi task
- Confident working in a busy environment with school children as your main customer base
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA