Maintenance ManagerSkiBound France
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Maintenance Manager to support our overseas operation in the French Alps. You will be working for Skibound, a hospitality business which provides school trips to groups from all over the world. We have 5 club hotels based across three beautiful resorts, all of which you and your team will help to maintain throughout the high and low season.
You will be responsible for offering advice, expertise and hands on practical assistance in maintaining our property’s, whilst ensuring we are adhering to the required health and safety/compliance standards.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Skibound General Manager and updating them regarding ongoing projects and required works.
- Manage a small team of maintenance staff, offering advice and practical assistance when needed. (Including basic level training)
- Prepare and attend scheduled fire visits, and action any required adjustments as a result of the visit.
- Assist in the day to day transport of goods and staff within the winter program (where it fits into your planned movements around the Alps and clubhotels).
- Maintaining the company vehicle, ensuring any required works/ petrol are sought at the most competitive rate.
- Oversee any projects carried out by external resources and ensure timelines/expectations are met.
- Understand, abide and implement legislation outlined in control reports.
- Investigate/rectify any issues reported by clients, either by tasking the on-site handypersons or through practical hands on assistance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong maintenance background
- Familiar with French legislation
- Able to speak fluent French and English
- An ability to confidently manage their own time and the time and schedules of their team
- Comfortable with reporting to and liaising with senior management
- Full driving licence