18 Marine Parade
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01273 244573 Option 3
Select a question and reveal all:
- I've booked onto an assessment day, and was wondering what the dress code is?
You don't need to dress overly formal, as we are a travel company. However, we do always recommend that you dress smartly, as you are attending an interview.
- I recently attended an assessment day, but haven't heard back yet regarding the outcome.
Our recruitment executives will be busy, carefully reviewing the notes from your assessment day. This process can take up to 5 working days. Regardless of the outcome of the interview one of the Get Up and Go Team will be in contact to let you know whether you have been sucessful or unsucessful.
- I know I want to work a season, but i'm not sure what role would be best suited to my skill set.
That's great you want to work for us! Please feel to email us a copy of your CV to
where one of our recruitment team will be in contact with you to suggest which role you would be best suited to.
- I'm currently residing outside of the UK, can I still apply for a role with you?
In order to work in one of our resorts overseas, you must be currently residing in the UK at a permanent address, you also must have the following: UK national insurance number, UK/EU passport and a UK bank account. If you are looking to work in one of our UK centres and are a member of the EU then please feel free to submit an application. Please do not hesitate in contacting us directly should you have any queries regarding this.
- I have attended an assessment day, and have been told that I am on the standby list, what happens now?
Congratulations for making it sucessfully through the recruitment process, our standby list is based on a performance scale, if a position becomes available our recruitment team will be in touch to let you know!
- I have booked onto an assessment day/ skype interview. I am no longer able to attend the date/time I had selected, am I able to reschedule?
A lot of time and effort goes into planning your interview, if you are unable to attend please do let us know, ideally 24hrs in advance so we can look at rearranging your interview for another time.